“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” is back this April (2013), but that doesn’t mean the drama isn’t continuing behind the scenes. Last night, during K. Michelle‘s sold-out show at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City, the “0 F*cks Given” singer-songwriter allegedly punched her cast member Oluremi “Mimi” Faust after an argument in her dressing room.
The incident took place prior to K. Michelle taking center stage and performing for her hundreds of impatiently waiting fans. No other details are available as all parties are remaining mum, but according to the rumor mill, the incident surrounds Mimi’s new man, and K. Michelle’s dislike for him.
On another note, the event was also being filmed by VH1, so it’s possible that it could be a made for TV incident or it may just be a real punch that you may or may not get to see on the upcoming season of LHHA.
In the words of K. Michelle: “This bitch is shaking the table”…early!
- Joseline Teases MiMi with Stevie J (celebnmusic247.com)
- Benzino And Mimi Faust Expose Each Other’s Secrets (4umf.com)
- Benzino and MiMi’s Dirtly Little Secrets Exposed (celebnmusic247.com)
- Stevie J Takes Mimi To Court (4umf.com)
- K Michelle Interviews With The Breakfast Club (getmybuzzup.com)