Update On Kenny Clutch Death
( 4UMF NEWS ) Update On Kenny Clutch Death:
LAS VEGAS -- To understand last week's shooting on the Las Vegas Strip that led to the death of three people, police are looking into the history of not only triple murder suspect Ammar Harris, but slain amateur rapper Kenneth Cherry Jr.
Whatever Cherry and Harris were arguing about set into motion a dangerous and deadly drama.
Sources have suggested they might have been arguing over controlling a prostitute at Haze nightclub.
8 News NOW first reported Thursday that Cherry was a well-known pimp.
A well-placed law enforcement source Monday said, "We do not have an active case against him. We believe that he was involved in the pimping lifestyle, but there are no pending charges against him. There are a lot of guys like him out there who have girls working for them, but have never been caught or charged with being pimps."
Cherry's lawyers and family called a news conference Saturday saying Cherry has been misrepresented as a violent thug.
"Accusations are just accusations," attorney Bob Beckett said. "We deal with that every day down at the courthouse. Anybody can make an accusation."
8 News NOW uncovered court documents showing Cherry's girlfriend, and mother of one of his children, might have been a working girl at one time.
Asmayit Hagos was arrested in a prostitution sting with another suspected escort at Mandalay Bay in April 2010.
Despite past troubles, the main priority for police is catching Harris, who also has prostitution ties.
"Right now, as far as we're concerned, Mr. Cherry, he's a victim of a murder, and that's what we're focused on, him being a victim," Metro Lt. Ray Steiber said.
- Ammar Harris Search: Warrant Issued For Suspect In Deadly Las Vegas Strip Shooting Suspect (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kenny Clutch Dead (4umf.com)
- Suspect In Kenny Clutch's Shooting Revealed (allhiphop.com)
- Oakland Man At Center Of Vegas Shooting Depicted As Violent Pimp By Ex (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Las Vegas shooting: 'Kenny Clutch's' father tearfully defends son (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
Ligula in sociosqu feugiat porttitor
Non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia
Omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem
Ac dui eu nibh feugiat viverra
Enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud
Quis nostrud exercitation ullamco
Top Reality Star Has AIDS
Culpa qui officia deserunt mollit
Elementum lorem sed elit vehicula sit
Matt Barnes Expected To Be Charged In Nightclub Brawl
- O.J. Simpson Heads To Parole Board
- Future Ft Kendrick Lamar – Mask Off Remix
- James Bond Star Roger Moore Dies
- Death Toll Rises To 22 In Explosion
- Fyre Festival Under FBI Investigation
- Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty
- Robin Thicke’s Family Feuds Over Estate
- Travis Scott Arrested
- Matt Barnes Expected To Be Charged In Nightclub Brawl
- MMA Fighter Roshaun Jones Charged With Murder
- 4 The Missing
- 4UMF Exclusive
- 4UMF Sweepstakes
- Album/Mixtape Reviews
- American Colors
- Behind The Scenes
- Breaking News
- Business News
- Celebrity Blogger
- Consumer News
- Crime and Punishment
- Did You Know
- Entertainment News
- Fashion News
- Good In The Hood
- Guess Who
- Guys Guys Guys
- Health News
- Hip Hop Honeys
- In The Studio
- International News
- IV League
- Kush Chronicles
- Movie News
- Music News
- Music Videos
- On The Set
- Put On Blast
- Race Matters
- Reality Shows
- Red Carpet
- Red Handed
- Rumors Or Truth
- Seen On The Scene
- Shots Fired
- Sneaker Files
- Strange News
- Tech News
- Television News
- thats My Take On It
- The Scoop
- Top Ten
- Tough World
- Twitter Beef
- Video Games
- Video Throwback
- Watch It
- Weekly Gossip
- Word From The Streets