( 4UMF NEWS ) Waka Flocka Flame Gets Too High:
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame may have hit a new low — by getting way too high.
The “Game On” rapper performed at a concert in Seattle Sunday where he was treated by paramedics after smoking an excessive amount of pot.
On Monday, he posted a photo of himself on Instagram in which he’s seen laying on a stretcher in the ambulance and admitted to overdoing it on marijuana-infused treats and cigars.
“Aw man. #seattle was too much last night. #nonGMO edibles and 20 or more blunts later,” he captioned the pic.
It is highly difficult to overdose on marijuana, but if taken in large quantities it can produce panic attacks and hallucinations, according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse.
The 29-year-old performer was not treated at a hospital, but instead by the paramedics who arrived at the scene, TMZ.com reported.