You’re looking at a one-of-a-kind …custom built … $900k automobile on the back of a flatbed truck in L.A. last week … and sources tell TMZ, the owner is none other than Will.i.am.
Sources tell us the total cost to build the “Dick Tracy meets the year 2047″ street machine was $900k … and the man behind the project is avid car nut Will.i.am.
In fact, the Black Eyed Peas singer already has one custom designed ride in his fleet … an ugly, futuristic white thing … reportedly worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $700k.
We called Will for comment — multiple times — but we never heard back.
- Will.i.am Buys $900K Car (celebnmusic247.com)
- Will.i.am — Does This $900k Car Belong to You??? (tmz.com)
- Is This Will.I.Am’s Brand New $900,000 Custom Black Eyed Pea-mobile? (jalopnik.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Will.I.Am’s $900,000 One-Of-A-Kind Car Is Actually A 1958 VW Beetle And Still Isn’t Finished Because Will.I.Am Is Insane (jalopnik.com)
- Will.i.am’sWild New Ride (foxnews.com)